Minix/HUSHI

Where can I get the HUSHI hard disk driver?  I need it, and what
software will format a partition to 512 byte sectors even if the size
is greater than 200MB ?  I need that too.  I just purchased a new
SCSI drive to replace my MF30 and I'd like to set-up with good drivers
and formatters right from the start.  I'm running a Minix partition on
everything over 32MB, so I don't want any 4K or 8K sectors.

Who can help?   I sure hope I don't have to use the ICD software!
I got the Link ][ as the SCSI host adaptor.

Thanks,
Evan Langlois