Does MiNT 1.12 run with PAK 3?

Hi there,

I plan to get myself a PAK 68/3 processor replacement card for my Mega
STE (including a patched TOS 3.06) in the near future. Over the last
days I have read some articles in the Usenet where users tell that MiNT
1.12 (I don't know if they refer to the "pure" 1.12 version or to
MH-Mint 1.12h2) does not run with the PAK. They say MiNT simply crashes
while booting and refuses to work completeley.

As MiNT is the reason why I want to speed up my computer I want to know
if anyone can confirm or deny those statements above.

Thanks in advance

       Sascha Blank
       Trier, den 26. Januar 1995

| Sascha Blank       | Voice (FAX/Data by arrangement): +49 (0)651 84831 |
| Brentanostrasse 21 |             FAX (always online): +49 (0)651 49895 |
| D-54294 Trier      |             InterNet: inf03@apollo23.uni-trier.de |
| Deutschland        |       PGP Key: available on request or use finger |