Re: X, Smail, and Virtual Consoles

On Wed, 7 Dec 1994 CXAC@manadon-engineering-college.ac.uk wrote:

> Hello minters > here is a request for binaries / help
>
> I have read that X is being run on ataris under Mint - I would love to use
> X. However has it can they please place the executables/other files at aaue
> or elsewhere.

The X binaries are found on: phlim.ph.kcl.ac.uk

As known, a.a.u.e is Slooooow ;^(

> I have received the patches for Smail - how about posting the executables
> etc to aaue.

Hmm I was the one who sent the patches, which was done by Mats Loman,
lom@tc.multi.se
The patches are _untested_ and are ment to be for those who really know
what to do with them! Please send all replys to Mats Loman. Be patient he
will only have time to answer email over the weekends ;^(

> I have read a lot about virtual consoles - how do I get it for my Falcon

This you have to get from someone else.

> Thanks Andrew Colvin

You're welcome!

//Robert

d93rkr@t.hfb.se   (Robert Krenn)     _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/   _/ LYNX
University of Borlange, Sweden      _/  _/   _/   _/  _/ _/  _/ _/ STm
tel: +46-243224839                 _/_/_/   _/   _/_/_/ _/_/   _/ STe
http://tpx5.hfb.se:8000/~d93rkr   _/  _/   _/   _/  _/ _/  _/ _/ F-030