new MiNT system calls

Recently, we've gotten a few (gee, almost half a dozen!) new system
calls added to the kernel...  the readlabel calls, uptime, sync, and
shutdown...

Can someone tell me what the Suptime() call returns?  I was going to
quickly hack up an uptime command (until a "real" one appeared), but I
couldn't get any meaningful data out of Suptime().  Either that, or I'm
just looking at it wrong...

Has anyone got a sync and/or shutdown command hacked up?  I'd feel much
better about shutting my system down if I could sync before I called
/usr/etc/halt...

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth
Backwards-compatibility is crippling the computer industry in the 90's.