Re: MinixFS: completed support for V2 filesystem

 Huhu!

> -	for(i=0;i<(limit+15/16);i++)
> +	for(i=0;i<(limit+15)/16;i++)

 Another small improvement would be to write:

	for(i=0;i<(limit+15)>>4;i++)

 in this and similar other cases. I'm not sure if optimizations like these
are defined or claimed in newer versions of gcc, but 2.3.3 does not reduce
the division to a bit shift. Well in fact it does some kind of optimization
but the code it yet better if you directly use the shift operation.

 But that's not what I really want. It is this:

 What exact patch version are your patches relative to? I've missed most of
the recent minixfs patches and wanted to start again anyway, but perhaps it
would be best for someone to post a complete patch again...

 Even if S.N.Henson doesn't allow redistribution of modified versions it's
probably still ok to distribute a patch paket together with some notes.

ciao,
TeSche