GNU make 3.71

I've uploaded a port of GNU make 3.71 to ftp.germant.eu.net (it's in
/pub/comp/atari-st/incoming/make-3.71-MiNT.tar.gz).  If someone can tell
me how to get on atari.archive, I'll put it there; loggin on as
anonymous just isn't doing it...

Built with gcc 2.5.8 and MiNTlibs pl 44, the intent of this was to work
properly on a minixfs partition, since none of the other ports of GNU
make seemed to work (ie, they couldn't find gcc, they were looking for
gcc.ttp).  It probably won't work under TOS, and it might not even work
properly under a TOSfs partition.

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth