Bug in Mint 1.12?

Hi.  I haven't been able to get Mint > 1.10h6 running at all on my
TT (including the binary version 1.12).  I had some free time this
weekend, and found that one of the calls to rsconf in init_xbios
was crashing. (I think it was the third one in the loop, but don't remeber
offhand.  I can check when I get home if anyone is interested.)
Replacing the rsconf procedure in version 1.12h1 with
the one from 1.10h6 and recompiling gave me a functional kernel.
I don't really know enough about programming the serial ports to
narrow it down further than that.

Anyway, has anyone else had a problem running 1.12?  I'm using a
TT030 4/16 (revision h motherboard).  I've tried running it on a
completely bare setup (no auto programs, no accessories, etc.) and
get the same results.

					--Jeff