From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>
Subject: Re: mint-1.11h2

mem.c:
        memory fragmentation patch, keep some more spawn/execs from failing

**************************************

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>

dosfile.c:
        catch open /dev/fd/just-opened-fd, and a race

**************************************

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>

pipefs.c:
        fix pty master reads with O_NDELAY off, check for VIRGIN_PIPE, and
        ignore HPCL

**************************************

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>

proc.c:
        fix comment explaining iwake()

**************************************

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>

proc.h:
        the new suid+gid in PROC confuse things like top and ps, moved them
        down a bit...  (is this the best place?)

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>

pipefs.c:
        a better fix for pty master reads

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.north.de>