finger, login, etc.

	I was wondering if anybody had ported a version of finger that is net
aware to MiNT.  The version I have came with MintOS (I think) and
doesn't parse the @ symbol.
	Secondly, I've noticed that login doesn't want more than 8 characters
in a passwd.  I made a longer passwd, but when I log in, the login
program drops me into my shell after I type in the first 8 characters.
This isn't a big problem, it just seems to me that it would be more
secure to wait until the user hits a return.  I looked at the code for
login and didn't see anything.  If someone can tell me how to change it,
I'd appreciate not having to spend the time wading through the code!

Thanks,
David

P.S. are we going to see rdate up on the ftp sites any time soon? :)