Re: Slip

    Well I'm writing this telneted from my machine, so soemthing I did
is working.  The namserver problem was definately causing me problems,
and I suspect using modem2 without a serial fix was also causing me
problems.  I started the connection with slattach and when I pinged the
machine from the machine I'm telneted to it didn't crash.
    Now for some questions...  Is there any way to use a remote
nameserver?  Will changing the /etc/resolv.conf file after running
slattach work?  Also is it possible to run the connection at 38400?
When I try to manually use stty to set /dev/ttyb to 38400 it says it
isn't a valid setting.

Thanks,
David