MiNTLIB Questions

>I've decided I may need PL 45, but before I compile it I want to fix
>the baserel bug.  I lost the message that had that change listed.  Can
>someone repost it just for me?   :-)

The change is to make the nullstr in strerror.c have the const
attribute.

However, as Knarf has pointed out to me, even with this change some
programs won't link correctly (such as gcc-ld from utlsrc37).

The strerror.c module will be reverted back to an older version, in
the next library release.

Cheers,
entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu