MiNT Problems.

Well, the MiNT problems are not due to GCC 258.  I've been using 2.4.5
and I wish I had 2.5.8 again.  The new patches cause my system to lock
up completely every now and then, the older h1 patches just cause an
"illegal instruction" error every now and then (and my minix filesystem
is still going nuts again, I wish I knew why).

Anyone know how to turn off MFP 15?  My system keeps changing resolutions
when I switch the monitor (multisync, ST HIGH and ST COLOR).  I want to
be able to switch the thing on the fly, but I guess I'm missing something.

Back to MiNT ... why is IO to terminals so different from IO to pipes or
files?   When I do a read of multiple bytes, it blocks until there is a
carriage return.  How do I get all the bytes available and then return.
I tried setting the NDELAY flag (or IO_NDELAY or whatever it is) in
Fopen, but it didn't help.

What about flow control and such?  Can I change those on the fly?