Re: some more 110h4 clues...

David Stevenson wrote:

> I've received this three times so far!

OOPS!
I really didn't want to send this three times...
I thought my mailing program didn't send the
first two mails because I pressed Enter too
often. But I didn't think of that the default
is to send the message and not to forget it.
Sorry!

Ciao,
Stephan

--
|      Stephan Haslbeck	       |    Fachschaft Informatik    |