Re: Falcon RS232 ports

Stefan Haake writes:

 > Yes, on a TT (TOS 3.06). Where do you have HSModem in your AUTO folder?
 > I think, it is before MiNT. Kay says to do so, only then the new routines
 > are used by MiNT. But CoNnect doesn't recognize it then. When you put
 > HSModem after MiNT, CoNnect is happy, but you don't have the advantages
 > of HSModem. :-((( (And Wolfgang said, that he will not support unofficial
 > MiNT versions :-(((( )
 > I haven't found a way yet, can not anybody put HSModem into MiNT?

Hallo Stefan,

the problem with HSModa is, that it does not support the new Fcntl
calls when running under Mint.
My problem with non official Mint versions is first of all the very
unpleasant situation for developers in Germany and the restriction
for the distribution of MiNT binaries. I simply don't have the time
to follow all patch levels and compile me a new MiNT version all the
time. And as long as this does not change, I don't even have the
possibility to test CoNnect with newer versions of MiNT.

    Wolfgang