Mint 1.10 h7 bug

Hello everybody!

After applying the h7 patch, I discovered that under MultiTOS the system
again hangs quite often while using window gadgets. This did not happen
with the h5 patch.
I tried the following:

when viewing a file with the viewer of multitos, it was hanging with
the scroll-down gadget pressed down. So I closed the window with cntrl-w
and then tried to open the console window of Gemini by pressing
alt-m (the screen manager was still hanging). The window opened, but
then the system was hanging with the extras menu title hightlighted.

This behavior did also occur before, when I compiled mint with gcc 2.5.8;
but this time, it was compiled with gcc 2.3.3, which cured the problem
before....

Any Ideas?

Ulrich

--
| Ulrich Kuehn  | Internet:                  | Life is uncertain --  |