mint-1.10h5

I've put up a fifth re-sync patch...

I've incorporated Stephan Haslbeck's changes -- I hope this fixes some
of the memory protection problems some people encountered recently.
I've also included a README.1ST which explains the status of the
patch files and contains an (almost) complete list of sub-patches.

Now available via ftp from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10h4-1.10h5-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the kernel patched with the first four patches.

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h5-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the virgin kernel.

You can also get this via email by sending a message to
ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de containing this text in the message body:

    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10h4-1.10h5-diffs.gz
or
    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h5-diffs.gz

After my .sig are the last few commit messages.

Bye,
Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de