Small bug in MintLibs?

>Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 12:23:58 +0200
>From: benni@phil15.uni-sb.de (Benjamin Lorenz)
>Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
>
>Forwarded from comp.sys.atari.st:
>
>>Perhaps it's not even a bug, or it has already been resolved.
>>But "getpass" behaves differently than on a Sun:
>>
>>getpass exits automatically after the eighth character has been entered.
>>I believe it should wait for an additional Enter.
>>Also, as I type Enter, I expect this Enter to be echoed to the stderr.
>>
>>I don't know who maintains these libs.
>>Hope he reads this group...
>>
>>Richard.

This bug has already been reported and fixed.  The latest libs (PL45),
which will hopefully be sent out in less than 15 minutes, contains a
fix.

By the way, I *don't* read the newsgroups much these days, so I
greatly appreciate the forwarding of this report (and any others that
may show up there in the future).

entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu