MultiTOS

Lets just hope that Eric gets some time off Jaguar (or whatever he
is busy with), so that he can gather the latest patches, and hopefully come
out with a new AES as well...

Does anyone know what the two AES "devices" do?  Once controlls multitasking
of AES apps and the other is the AES "bios" device.  I'm guessing that the
AES uses the multitasking device for to swap tasks by having them use the
device select() ???    And the BIOS device handles the keyboard ????
I'm guessing here.  Anyone know the answer?

Also, as far as having a "quitable AES" and having the AES understand job
control, my bet is that Eric Smith is the one to talk to about this :-)
I bet changing these "devices" would do it.

As far as making the AES quit for real .. why doesn't MiNT free the memory
that the AES took?   It does doesn't it?   What else is needed?   I guess
you can try closing the physical VDI workstation that GEM opens.  Has
anyone tried closing the workstation to see if you can restart GEM ?