Re: termios and IXON flag...

        Has anyone tested the termios() stuff in PL44 of the libs, I have
not been able to turn off ^q/^s processing using termios().

On a related note.  Has anyone ported a recent Zmodem specifically to MiNT?
I did a recompile from some Unix sources, but there were some termio stuff
that MiNTLiB couldn't handle - stuff that set the file translation stuff
to just raw input, but I couldn't find anything so I commented it out to
make it compile.  It worked for text files, but croaked on binary files
with tons of CRC errors.  Obviously it was still doing some sort of
translations.

Any ideas?