Re: yet more tfork() problems...

Eric R. Smith wrote:

> Use _exit() to exit without flushing buffers and doing all the other
> stuff that normally happens at process termination. You have to do this
> in BSD with vfork(), for example, so the MiNT library isn't unique
> in this regard.

 Ahhh, maybe that'll work better... :-) It's just the combination of history
having a different definition of an async thread and me neither having any
access to any of those systems nor any knowledge about them. :-( Normally
that's the point where I'd like to kick everything aside and have a close
look on how to *really* invent a *good* wheel... ;-)

ciao,
TeSche
--
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...)
Faculty of Technology, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Europe, Earth...