Re: TOSWIn again.

> Anyway, best I can tell you is that every window that opens uses an EXACT
> amount of memory every time a new window opens.  Every time TOSWIN opens
> a new window 29216 bytes are lost to the system.

I don't know if this has anything to do with "your" memory leak
(I didn't follow your previous posts on the subject too closely),
but I remember reading something about a current WINX version that
fixes a memory leak in one of the more recent AES versions when
opening windows. Did you ever notice a memory leaks for other applications
than TOSWIN?

Claus Brod, MDD, HP Boeblingen         Have you hugged your manager today?