Re: MiNT 1.10 re-sync

Hello!

|>Why not just do it...  I've uploaded my collection as ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:
|>/pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.10h1-diffs.gz, 26KB.  (Currently just one
|>big patch, no README or something.  Also, currently only on this ftp
|>server...  Which servers would you like this on, too?)  (The patch is
|>in unidiff format -- I hope you're all running GNU `patch'?)
|>
|>Perhaps you could check whether all your patches have been included
|>in this megapatch?

I applied this patch to the original source of MiNT 1.10, but the MultiTOS
4.1 is not as stable as with my old one, which does not contain the most
recent patches (I did not install patches for about 4 weeks or so).
The AES often just hangs, I think it is during some wind_update stuff...
and sometimes, I can do most things with the mouse, but keyboard focus is
gone totally :(

Any ideas?

Ulrich