ftp and ntalk upload

 I've just uploaded my ports of ftp/ftpd and ntalk/ntalkd to
atari.archive.umich.edu and ftp.uni-muenster.de.

 You'll need at least MiNTNet 0.41 to run both of them, and for ftp
you've also got to use the Pseteuid patch for MiNT and to modify
MinixFS a bit.

 I haven't got access to any kind of net so far, so I've only tested
them with 'localhost' as target adress, but they seem to be ok to me.

 All comments, but-reports and flames are welcome... ;-)

ciao,
TeSche (itschere@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de)
--
Torsten Scherer (TeSche, Schiller...)
Faculty of Technology, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Europe, Earth...