Re: mntlib: problem with pipes

  I have a problem with mntlib versions > PL30.

  When I link tcsh 6.03 against newer versions of mntlib, I cannot use
  pipes any more:

      # cat .cshrc | more

      Suspended (tty output)
      [1] 35 36
      #

  (This also happens with tcsh 6.04.)  The same thing works fine with tcsh 6.03
  + mntlib PL 30  (and has ever worked under every version of MiNT).

  I don't know exactly which mntlib PL introduces the problem...

  Can you point me to the right direction?

  Thanks,
  Michael
  --
  Internet: hohmuth@freia.inf.tu-dresden.de

How strange; I would never have guessed that it was a mntlib problem. This was
the exact same behavior I got from tcsh 6.04 until applying entropy's patches
for the job control stuff in the kernel. Of course that didn't even fix
everything; if you stopped a pipeline with ctrl-Z you couldn't resume it again;
it would keep suspending itself.