minixfs/update crashes, who has seen them?? (was: Re: Rwabs -36 ...)

Stephen Henson writes:

> Well I don't think the patches worked for the daemon. Someone told me they'd
> applied them and it still crashed.

 ok now i want to know it. :)  can anyone who has ever seen update
crashing, or knows someone who... answer these:

1. what hard/software did it happen on (i guess only TT/falcons and
multitos)?

2. did it always only crash update or other processes too?  (for example
things like cron...)

3. did the problem disappear and what did you change?

4. what MiNT version and patches did you try?

5. anything else you can tell us about it...

 thanx!  and cheers
	Juergen
--
J"urgen Lock / nox@jelal.north.de / UUCP: ..!uunet!unido!uniol!jelal!nox