Re: MiNTOS Distribution World Wide Web page now available.

hello,

> sounds like the old GEM SIGTT* hang...  i.e. GEM does some strange
> things with its tty that make it end up in state `stop'.  (verify with
> ctrl-alt-f6...)

Well crtl+alt+f6 told me "Alarm" was stopped, and removing the alarm.acc
solved the problem. however it would be nice to get system errors in a
dialog.

Does anyone know the details of the /pipe/alarm pipe? Does it only come
into existance when one does an Salarm() call? I would like to write a
simple replacement alarm.acc!

cheers,
scott.