MintOS init package...

Hello fellow MiNTs,

I am thinking of installing the MiNTos init package on my TT, but thought of
asiking a few questions first. My main concern is what code gets launched in
the standard auto-folder way, and what gets started from rc/rc.local. Someone
in c.s.a.st posted that it was possible to start multitos from a console shell
in a fairly strait foward manner. My qwuestions are:

1. Where/when should I start my nova graphics driver, I assume before control
passes to "init". probably in my auto folder as it is now.

2. Where/when should speedo be run?

3. Where/when should Outside (virtual memory manager) be run? Again I believe
this should done before control passes to "init".

Do most people that are using MintOS log into a shell, then only start gem.sys
when they need? Can you quite gem.sys (AES 4.0) and return to the console?

any help will be appreciated.

cheers,
scott.