Re: readonly files

>Well, I kinda figured it was nice to run MGR, but still, there were never a
>huge number of apps designed there...
>
>Now the Mint-Net with TCP is out, it's time to think about the X server, eh?

Methinks we're need shared libs as well, and virtual memory... :-)

>Personally I think it would be nice to rewrite the AES as a bunch of X calls,
>as opposed to trying to implement the X server under AES. That way we can make
>our own bugs instead of having to deal with Atari AES bugs...  }-)

Do you want to do it then? I'm not sure anyone else has the time right now,
what with work, MiNTOS, MiNT-net and MiNT itself and the libraries all still
in flux.

Steve (With his tongue firmly in his cheek)

Computer Systems Administrator, Dept. of Earth Sciences, Oxford University.
E-Mail: steve@uk.ac.ox.earth (JANET) steve@earth.ox.ac.uk (Internet).
Tel:- Oxford (0865) 282110 (UK) or +44 865 282110 (International).