Re: Please add me to the mailing list ...

In message <9404191343.AA12805@aton.mch.sni.de>you write:
>Hallo,
>
>I hope this is the right place for the question. Could you add me
>to the mint mailing-list ??
>Please ignore this if it was the wrong place ..
>
>	winfried
>
>--
>Winfried Magerl, Siemens Nixdorf AG, AP 1123
>81739 Muenchen, Germany
>Internet-Mail: Winfried.Magerl@mch.sni.de

to mint-request@atari.archive.umich.edu and submissions to
mint@atari.archive.umich.edu.  Submissions go directly to the members
of the list and are not subject to moderation.  As we'd like to
keep it this way, please do not send large binaries or other
mail-clogging items without warning us first.

Also note that should mail to your address bounce at any time, you may
be removed from the list without warning.  If you don't receive mail
from the list, please ask us if you've been removed.

Thanks,
{weiner,entropy,hyc}@atari.archive.umich.edu
The mint-request folks