Patches

Has anyone been keeping track of patches?

It would be really nice to have a list of patches to the current a.a.u.e
version of MiNT along with who wrote it and a brief description of what it
does.  Then, one could obtain a patch they missed and feel they need by
emailing whoever is maintaining the list of patches.

Does it sound like a good idea?   I know I missed all the 1.10 patches.
And BART hasn't delivered 1.10 sources to me yet :-(