Re: user-written interrupt handlers

  > But I don't know if it is safe to call Pkill (via the kernel) in an
  > interrupt handler.

  	I tried to call Psigsetmask from a trap 2 handler via the
  kernal table once.  I can't remember if it allways crashed, or just
  when a signal was pending, but it did crash.  The only thing I could
  see in the source code that would explain the crash was a call to
  check_sigs().  Pkill also calls check_sigs().

Perhaps post_sig ought to be placed in the kerinfo structure?