Bash 1.13.5 for MiNT

I have uploaded a port of Bash 1.13.5 for MiNT to ftp.germany.eu.net,
now available under /pub/comp/atari-st/mint/bash1135.zoo.  This is a
full featured port, although there are some restrictions due to the
blocking fork() (see README.ST for details).  The archive contains the
binary and a patch file relative to the bash-1.13.5 distribution so
that you can recompile it.  (The original sources are *not* included,
get bash-1.13.5.tar.gz from your favorite GNU archive).

Enjoy,
Andreas.

PS: I'd appreciate it if anybody could upload it to a.a.u.e or other
servers, as i have only access to ftp.germany.eu.net.