mintlibs42 and gcc...

Huhu!

 I'm having some severe problems with the MiNTlibs Pl42, which go like this:

 GCC233 won't compile them, ok, entropy already said that. It's really a
pity, in fact, but I can't change it.

 GCC245 isn't able to produce running 68000 code, notably fopen() gets
seriously damaged, returns a pointer pointing directly to nirwana. :-(

 GCC257 stops compiling at the first part of libgxx2.c with:
libgcc2.c:132: no data type for mode `XF'

 GCC258 doesn't seem to be available somewhere, at least, I didn't find
it on my famous ftp servers.

 That's a bit pity, cause I've already erased the old libs and am
therefore more/less unable to do anything at all. Hasn't anyone already
worked out a clue on how to compile it with 233 or any other clues?

cheers,
TeSche
--
PS: If the above written looks weird, then that's probably because it _IS_.
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...), University of Bielefeld, Germany