[no subject]

Hi folks,

I just figured out my mail wasn't getting out .. it stops part way.
So, I'm using a different routing.  Incoming is fine.

Did everyone get the diff I sent to fix the STZIP -33/-34 bug?  It
was a problem with MiNT.  Its a one-liner to fix.

There is a bug in the MINTLIB I think.  If I use Flopfmt some sort of
weird register usage error occurs.  Whoever can fix this, please
Email me!

Also, as to the current delima on the various switches, I think we should
use the Dpathconf() call to figure out if a filename should be mangled,
and not a compiler switch.  That way you can mangle any name that doesn't
fit, such as maybe a MINIX V1 filesystem w/14 chars in addition to
proving support for BOTH 8+3 TOSFS and MINIX V2 with 30+ character names.

How can I increase my MINIX cache anyway?

Thanks alot .. email me as :     ekl@sdf.lonestar.org
CYA
Evan Langlois