Re: Standardized paths

> Speaking of standardizing paths: is there a convention how to locate
> files that are supposed to live in /etc (like /etc/magic)?
>
> Currently, I try u:\etc and $ETCDIR...

In UNIXMODE, "rX" tells you that X:\ is the root directory.  In the MiNT
library, "extern char _rootdir" contains the device letter of the root
directory, which is taken from UNIXMODE and defaults to 'u' under MiNT
(if U: was the current drive when the program was startet).

Michael
--
Internet: hohmuth@freia.inf.tu-dresden.de