Re: strange Fselect/Finstat behaviour...

Andreas Schwab,

[...]

 Sounds reasonable and matches to what I've found out last night (yawn).

> Try the patch below: if the terminal is configured with TIOCSETP, the
> flag TS_COOKED will now be updated immediately, under the assumption
> that a program that uses Fcntl() should be able to handle keyboard
> signals gracefully.  This will slightly change the effect of ^C/^S
> when a non-mint-aware program is started after a mint-aware program
> that reads the terminal in RAW mode.

 If the mint-aware program reset's the flags to what it found them when
started, this shouldn't be a problem at all.

TeSche
--
PS: If the above written looks weird, then that's probably because it _IS_.
Torsten Scherer (Schiller, TeSche...), University of Bielefeld, Germany