Re: MiNT goes UNiX, invitation for mailing list

> I don't know why you always cite the `tcsh' port as an example of how
> __MINT__ is incompatibly used.  I believe that the `tcsh' port uses
> __MINT__ in the correct way, meaning "if using MiNT Library, do this".
> (And I should know, I did it.  ;-)

I want to apologize to Michael Hohmuth for insinuating the things I
did about the tcsh port, since he did exactly the right thing. I was
incorrectly assuming that tcsh did not distinguish between MiNT and
the TOSFS features.

Sorry about that.

Christian Lynbech               | Hit the philistines three times over the
office: R0.33 (phone: 3217)	| head with the Elisp reference manual.
email: lynbech@daimi.aau.dk	|        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)