include file problems

>From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de>
>This can be fixed by changing
>
>#include <wait.h>

>#ifdef __GNUC__
>#include "../wait.h"
>#else
>#include <wait.h>
>#endif
>
>in <sys/wait.h> (and also in the files in sys/). At least, it works
>with gcc, because it always searched first relative to the directory
>the include file was found.  This probably also works with other
>compilers, in this case this should be adjusted.

I'd prefer if we could get this tested on all compilers beforehand,
and then make the change for all compilers at the same time.

Of course I'd really prefer to make everything in sys/ a symbolic link
but then everyone would need minixfs or unixmode and gzip/gtar.  Hum.

entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu