Re: pipes & ptys -- oops...

Juergen Lock writes:

> >  ... So you won't need an extra system call, but just a new device
> > driver for the biosfs...
>
>  hmm looks i was not clear enough again :)  that was exactly my point 4...

 after reading that again i think i know what caused confusion...
the bread/brwite i was talking about are not new system calls but
just new (optional) calls in the kernel <-> device driver interface!
user processes would of course see no difference other than Fread/write
getting faster...

 cheers
	Juergen
--