Bye

Due to my UN-assignment I will no longer be reachable over the net.
Both my current accounts will be closed down during the time I'm
abroad. The only way of contacting me the next 7 months or so will
be by ordinary snailmail.

If anyone is interested: I will be stationed at Tuzla airport in
Bosnia. The mission will be to protect the airport from attacs and
also try to keep it running. We will replace a rather small Canadian
commando which has been protecting the airport some time now.

Mail received after Sunday morning (CET) will not be read and may
very well bounce depending on how fast the account is closed down
by the sys-admin.

Take care!

- Daniel Eriksson