PL 32 on atari.archive

Hi all,

I went ahead and uploaded patchlevel 32 to atari.archive, even though
it hasn't been checked by the Pure C and Sozobon folks.  I made the
mistake of promising to release it quickly, so there it is.

It should work on those compilers anyway, and if not I'll just
release PL 33 as soon as I get patches for them.  I doubt the Lattice
version will be very stable as I've got some patches for lcc I haven't
applied yet and I think some of them may be important (but have no way
of knowing if they are or not...)

Enjoy,
entropy