Setexc + Ptermres + MP modes

Hi,

yesterday I discovered that if you set a vector with Setexc the MP mode of
your program is set to Super.
This caused some problems because I did not know it. I guessed that my program
was Global after the Ptermres at the end. This was not true because Ptermres
only changes Private to Global. Super is not changed. My routine is in trap #2
and I have to call the AES therefore I am changing to user mode...

My suggestions is that Ptermres should also change Super to Global to solve
those problems without setting the Global flag in the program header.

Regards,

Marcus

* Marcus Haebler     * haebler@obelix.uni-muenster.de                *
* Althausweg 29      *          or                                   *
*                    * srb114@math.uni-muenster.de                   *
*                    * IRC: D_Gently                                 *