Re: shared libraries for MiNT

The Amiga file format is good, their shared library implementation is
poor though. The binding to the library is via fixed function pointer
tables and no automagical data creation exists.

Come Monday (or tomorrow if my boss is in the office) I'll sort out
getting the file format docs.

> I think it would be a good idea to be compatible with *something* -

Absolutely to that, not invented here syndrome is something which I
have a pet hate on!

Alex.