MiNT 1.05

probably for ers, but others may have encountered this:

i am seeing the following problem on a TT (tos 3.06 2/16M running TT-med),
and i am not sure if its my setup/understanding or a known problem:

i installed romram as a gem start program (for me if i put it in auto, the
machine hangs when it tries to get to the desktop). the only other thing i
have in auto is a time setter, and NVDI. the only acc i have is xcontrol.
in TOS everything goes just fine, have'nt encountered any problems. now if i
double click on MiNT 1.05, it either just hangs, or gives me a message about
gem not started or something similar. if i take romram out, everything is
just fine. anyone else encountered this? does romram have some
incompatibilities i dont know of? the main reason i am unsure is because the
doc for romram is in german only.

cheers,
--
bang:   uunet!cadence!bammi			jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@cadence.com