Re: MiNT security ?

> 	Here's a list of functions that immediately spring to mind which
> should require root privs to use:
>
> Super(),Rwabs(),Setexc(),Floprd(),Flopwr(),Flopfmt(),Mfpint(),Xbitimer(),
> Supexec().

Problem is, that there are a lot of things that are important for
applications and which can only done in Supervisor mode -- accessing
the cookie jar comes to mind immediately (how about a new system call
for that, Eric?).

Sorry, but I don't see a secure MiNT in the next time. Performance
optimizations, virtual memory, async. device drivers and so on should
have higher priority.

--
Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-W4400 Muenster