libraries

>Why not have a switch... after all I myself find the extra CR's a pain in
>the backside... most of the editors I use show then up as ^M, the version of
>patch I have barfs at them and I've had to spend many an hour hunting down
>parts of programs which write files of a specific format for the one bit
>where the extra unwanted guest has been output.

Glad to see someone else has the same problems, and that it's not just
that I'm a moron :-).

Sorry about causing all this trouble, but it did serve its purpose...I
now know that there's enough software out there that really needs
CR's.  So, I will include a little conversion utility in the next
release.

Cheers,
entropy