Re: libraries

I definitely agree that we need a set of standard include files with
common prototypes and common structure definitions which all libraries
can use for TOS/MiNT functions. So I'll second your motion, except that
putting such files in a subdirectory would cause problems with compatibility
(gcc needs #include <foo/bar.h> while some other compilers need
#include <foo\bar.h>, and still others might want #include <foo\\bar.h>).

Oh, I'll also second Julian's suggestion that the souce should continue
to have CR/LF as line terminators. Many TOS tools don't grok just plain
LF, and this includes some of the target compilers! (I think Sozobon and
PureC have trouble with Unix style files).

Eric